Billing & Refund Policy
- 1.Billing Cycle: Your billing cycle starts on the day you signed up for a paid plan and renews monthly. Plan usage limits are reset on this day.
- 3.Moving from Free to Paid Plan: Your card is immediately charged as per the plan amount.
- 4.Moving from Low to High Priced Plan: Prorated balance if any is deducted from the High Price Plan you choose and the balance is charged immediately to your card.
- 5.Moving from High to Low Priced Plan: Prorated balance if any will be adjusted towards the Low Priced Plan (or) will be refunded to you within 30 days, subject to meeting conditions in Points 8 & 9 below. Write to [email protected] for a quicker refund.
- 7.No longer using Send With SES? Switch to the Free Plan if you are paying for but no longer wish to use Send With SES. Write to [email protected] asking for a refund. Prorated balance if any will be refunded within 30 days.
- 8.PLAN ABUSE: You will not be refunded if you switch to a High Priced Plan, send more than 1,000 emails, and then switch back to a Low Priced or Free Plan.
- 9.SPAM SENDERS: You will not be refunded if your account is marked as a Spammer (Bounce + Unsubscribe + Complaint Rate >= 5%).